Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Molson Coors bringing its ‘craft’ beer Blue Moon to Canada

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

seangm
Bar Fly

Post by seangm »

That always struck me as such a botched opportunity though. This hyper local, community focused market partners with an international conglomerate instead of one of our many local breweries.

Cass
Beer Superstar

Post by Cass »

seangm wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 11:31 am That always struck me as such a botched opportunity though. This hyper local, community focused market partners with an international conglomerate instead of one of our many local breweries.
No argument there, totally agree. It could have been a really cool local thing but instead its something that nobody really talks about.

anthony9

Post by anthony9 »

I checked the menu and they charge 17 bucks for an aperol spritz.

I'm glad I'm not a cocktail-only drinker.