Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Bellwoods Brewery

Discuss anything and everything about craft brewers from Ontario here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

anthony9

Post by anthony9 »

After so long, Bellwoods is finally getting into decent quantity discounts.

Mondays: Six of one kind is 20% off.

All days: 12 bottles or 24 cans of the same thing is 20% off.

distr0

Post by distr0 »

If you eat at the brewpub and then show your receipt at the bottle shop, I believe it's 10% off too

anthony9

Post by anthony9 »

distr0 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:07 pm If you eat at the brewpub and then show your receipt at the bottle shop, I believe it's 10% off too
That's correct. They also offer 10% off any same beer if you buy six, any day of the week.

I thought these two were only okay, and I kind of think Bellwoods charges a premium, let's say 10%.

Thought it may also come off as a bit marketing-y of me, though I have no connection to the business.