Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Amsterdam Brewery

Discuss anything and everything about craft brewers from Ontario here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

JerCraigs
Beer Superstar

Post by JerCraigs »

Not super surprising, Steamwhistle and Amsterdam were always the most obvious potential acquisition targets just by virtue of size. It will be interesting to see how that rolls out in terms of ratio of Amsterdam products vs. Unibrew products produced down the road. Hopefully this is a good thing for all the staff and folks at Amsterdam.

Craig
Seasoned Drinker

Post by Craig »

That's a pretty low price:earnings ratio, isn't it? I wonder how that compares to other brewery sales.

Tapsucker
Seasoned Drinker

Post by Tapsucker »

At least it should be good fun watching people confuse Danish and Dutch. :roll:
Brands are for cattle.
Fans are cash cows.
The herd will consume until consumed.

walz22

Post by walz22 »

Anyone hear anything about Double Tempest this year? It’s usually released around this time of year, but I haven’t seen any news coming from Amsterdam.

walz22

Post by walz22 »

And as I post that, I now see this - https://amsterdambeer.com/products/calm ... party-2022

December 3rd it is!

Cass
Beer Superstar

Post by Cass »

Too bad it’s the same night as Indie’s Stout Night!