Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Junction Craft Brewing

Discuss anything and everything about craft brewers from Ontario here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Napalm Frog

Junction Craft Brewing

Post by Napalm Frog »

A West End brewery collaboration spearheaded by Junction Craft is seeing 4 beers being released today. They should be available at the respective breweries with a limited bottle release. And I think it's the first we see of Bandit Brewing, opening up this Spring. I'm most looking forward to the Bandit and Lansdowne releases, but will probably pick up all 4, as I love local collaborations.

Junction x Lansdowne Brewery
Streetcar Named Cocoa Chocolate Porter 5.0 ABV | 48 IBU

Junction x Rainhard Brewery
Bock That! Fall Bock 7.2 ABV | 24 IBU

Junction x Bandit Brewery
Racoon n Roll Black IPA 6.5 ABV |60 IBU

Junction x Indie Ale House
Indiean Summer Red IPA 6.0 ABV |54 IBU

S. St. Jeb
Seasoned Drinker

Post by S. St. Jeb »

Haven't heard much news about breweries closing, even with the pandemic, but these guys are now in bankruptcy protection.

https://www.canadianbeernews.com/2021/1 ... for-buyer/

JerCraigs
Beer Superstar

Post by JerCraigs »

Jordan and Robin talked a fair bit about it on one of the recent Ontario Craft Beer podcasts. They described it as more a "restructuring" for now. It was an interesting mix of facts (I assume taken from the filing as I haven't read it myself) and some knowledgeable speculation about the nature of the Ontario beer market moving forward. It will be interesting to see what the future holds for Junction.

S. St. Jeb
Seasoned Drinker

Post by S. St. Jeb »