Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Brimstone Brewing

Discuss anything and everything about craft brewers from Ontario here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Craig
Seasoned Drinker

Brimstone Brewing

Post by Craig »

I think these guys have promise. I've sampled a few of their beers and definitely enjoyed a few.

They've got a collab with Kame & Kettle (who I have never heard of) out today that's a chocolate breakfast stout:

http://www.canadianbeernews.com/2015/12 ... ive-stout/

Dennis

Post by Dennis »

I really liked their chicory oatmeal stout (Midnight Mass). Pretty cool looking space they have as well - little dark but comfortable.

CoolB

Post by CoolB »

I live near by and enjoy going to the brewery occasionally. Sinister Minister IPA is delightful. It's an IPA on the juicy side of things with a 90 IBU and 7.5% abv. It's pretty widely available in southern Niagara Region. When my local golf/disc golf club has it on tap it's probably their best seller.

This one is a good beer. It's worth the drive to Niagara.

Cheers
You know what I have in my cellar? Dust, I have dust in my cellar.

CoolB

Post by CoolB »

They also have an annual beer festival hosted by the Albino Rhino. I went last year and it was a great time with a lot of brewers on hand.

Cheers
You know what I have in my cellar? Dust, I have dust in my cellar.