Some OG Bellwoods

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

munrets

Some OG Bellwoods

Post by munrets »

Hi all,

No idea if there is any appetite for the following beers that I've just found in the midst of a recent move:

Bellwoods Grognard, No Rest For The Wicked (x2), first run of Lambda, first run of Grandma's Boy, first run of Jelly King (x3) and first run of Warp & Weft.

Lemme know if any of these pique your interest.

sofakingdrunk
Bar Fly

Post by sofakingdrunk »

munrets wrote:Hi all,

No idea if there is any appetite for the following beers that I've just found in the midst of a recent move:

Bellwoods Grognard, No Rest For The Wicked (x2), first run of Lambda, first run of Grandma's Boy, first run of Jelly King (x3) and first run of Warp & Weft.

Man, that very first run of Grandmas boy was far and away my fav version.

JerCraigs
Beer Superstar

Post by JerCraigs »

I'd be curious for the Lambda. I dont have much to offer to trade though.

Coronaeus

Post by Coronaeus »

I’m interested in the Grognard. One of my favourites from the early days.

jeremyg

Post by jeremyg »

no rest for the wicked :o