Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Some OG Bellwoods

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

munrets

Some OG Bellwoods

Post by munrets »

Hi all,

No idea if there is any appetite for the following beers that I've just found in the midst of a recent move:

Bellwoods Grognard, No Rest For The Wicked (x2), first run of Lambda, first run of Grandma's Boy, first run of Jelly King (x3) and first run of Warp & Weft.

Lemme know if any of these pique your interest.

sofakingdrunk
Bar Fly

Post by sofakingdrunk »

munrets wrote:Hi all,

No idea if there is any appetite for the following beers that I've just found in the midst of a recent move:

Bellwoods Grognard, No Rest For The Wicked (x2), first run of Lambda, first run of Grandma's Boy, first run of Jelly King (x3) and first run of Warp & Weft.

Man, that very first run of Grandmas boy was far and away my fav version.

JerCraigs
Beer Superstar

Post by JerCraigs »

I'd be curious for the Lambda. I dont have much to offer to trade though.

Coronaeus

Post by Coronaeus »

I’m interested in the Grognard. One of my favourites from the early days.

jeremyg

Post by jeremyg »

no rest for the wicked :o