Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Fall BeerFest TO

Post details, reviews and recaps of interesting beer events in Ontario and elsewhere here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

beerstodiscover
Bar Fly

Fall BeerFest TO

Post by beerstodiscover »

It looks like a semi-normal beer fest is scheduled next month in Toronto. It seems to be all outdoors, vaccine proof required, and masks on except when drinking/eating. They haven't announced breweries ("Approximately 30 brewers from across Ontario", nor entertainment ("Live music lineup coming soon"), and it's a bit pricey at $70 but I am looking forward to Fall BeerFest TO!

Craig
Seasoned Drinker

Post by Craig »

Masks on except when drinking at a beer festival kinda just means masks off, lol.

JerCraigs
Beer Superstar

Post by JerCraigs »

Yeah, hard pass.

northyorksammy
Seasoned Drinker

Post by northyorksammy »

pass
Reliable Beer Critic

Quotashun

Post by Quotashun »

Also a pass.

Being an old school hip-hop fanatic, I loved going on the Fridays in years' past. Absolutely no interest in seeing Shaggy though. :lol: