Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

ISO: Blood Brothers Patrick Bateman

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

bm87

ISO: Blood Brothers Patrick Bateman

Post by bm87 »

Can't resist given the label/name but I stopped by the brewery today and they are sold out.

I don't have much beer to trade - basically just a bottle each of Cantillon GC Bruocsella and and a Cantillon Kriek, both purchased last December from Volo. Alternatively happy to pay cash.

ry_kinney

Post by ry_kinney »

I noticed it's available at 4th and 7 if you're willing to pay the markup.

https://4thand7.com/products/blood-brot ... ck-bateman

bm87

Post by bm87 »

Awesome! Thanks so much.

sofakingdrunk
Bar Fly

Post by sofakingdrunk »

I love the label and the beer name. Of course you must listen to some Huey Lewis while drinking it, though.
I’ve heard from a couple people about being disappointed in it.

bm87

Post by bm87 »

sofakingdrunk wrote:I love the label and the beer name. Of course you must listen to some Huey Lewis while drinking it, though.
I’ve heard from a couple people about being disappointed in it.
Yeah, I'm pretty much buying it just for the label. Which is somewhat ridiculous; I can just create my own label, print it off and stick it on any beer I want. Oh well.