Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Cass
Beer Superstar

Post by Cass »

Ralphus wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:25 pm Bummer. I can sometimes get SNPA at my local Independent (Loblaws) Grocery store. Any idea if that network would be affected as well, I'm thinking its separate?
My suspicion is that it will be gone, as grocery selection is tied to the LCBO through its wholesale ops (at least I think it is). SNPA is listed on the "Catalogue Updates" chart here as "Discontinued by Supplier":

https://lcbowholesaleoperations.com/grocers.html

Ralphus

Post by Ralphus »

Oh man, that sucks. Thanks for information anyway. It'll save me time wandering the aisle of the grocery store hoping it's there. I guess I am going to have to give the SNPA homebrew clone, which is never quite as good as the real thing, another go.
drinkvine.com - a better way to find your beer and wine.

anthony9

Post by anthony9 »

Although it has been discontinued, it seemingly has been restocked at a bunch of stores. I assume not new stuff, but maybe they found a few crates in the back room.