Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

A Quick Beer Video Series

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Cass
Beer Superstar

A Quick Beer Video Series

Post by Cass »

I don't think I ever shared this in the past, but I just posted a new one so thought I'd let everyone know.

During the pandemic I came up with an idea to do a short-form video series about beery things in Ontario and elsewhere. I've been getting more into video in my biz life, so thought I would do something in that realm for beer too. I've enjoyed the podcasting in the past, but they kind of drone on sometimes. I wanted to do something short and snappy.

So, A Quick Beer was born, which is meant to be just that, a quick beer with someone or exploring somewhere. I did a few deep in Covid that were more like documentary interviews for social-distance reasons, but it's meant to be more conversational as I do others in the future.

Since I was recently in Pittsburgh I shot some footage during my beer explore and cut it together with some narration. Check it out!

http://www.aquickbeer.com

I'm planning on doing some at the OCB Conference with some beer folks so will hopefully have some more to watch soon.

Cass
Beer Superstar

Post by Cass »

Also posted in the Chicago thread, but here's another one I did about Chicago proper. 16 bar/brewery visits!

G.M. Gillman
Seasoned Drinker

Post by G.M. Gillman »

Excellent, Cass. I think you've pioneered a genre of beer coverage and tourism here.
Gary Gillman

Cass
Beer Superstar

Post by Cass »

G.M. Gillman wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:51 am Excellent, Cass. I think you've pioneered a genre of beer coverage and tourism here.
Thanks for the kind words Gary! I do enjoy doing these and hopefully folks can find them to be helpful.