Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Indie Alehouse / Eataly Birroteca

Discuss anything and everything about craft brewers from Ontario here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Cass
Beer Superstar

Indie Alehouse / Eataly Birroteca

Post by Cass »

It doesn't look like this has been talked about in the forum before, so I thought I'd start a thread to mention my ongoing enjoyment of Indie's Birroteca at Eataly.

I've been going a number of times in recent months - a really nice spot in an amazing location (walkable underground from Yonge & Bloor Station) with an always-interesting lineup of beer and good food from Eataly upstairs.

It also makes a great one-two combo with Volo's St. Nicholas location, which is only a couple of minute walk from the back of Manulife Centre.

A good place to keep in mind for a cozy pint in midtown - it's usually fairly quiet, but I was there for the England/France game recently and it can get quite lively too.

lister
Beer Superstar

Post by lister »

We've been several times. Nothing really further to add than that Cass has said.

The beer (only some I recall) is also available throughout the Eataly space.
lister