Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Copperpipe?

Discuss Ontario's brewpubs, pubs, beer bars and restaurants here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Cass
Beer Superstar

Post by Cass »

Has anyone been to the Copperpipe, located at 924 Kingston Rd., a few doors down from Feathers?

I was contacted by one of the owners who told me that Robinson's brews for them an ale, lager and light lager. Just wondering if they are in fact unique brews or simply re-packaging beers they regularly make.

Chris

Post by Chris »

Looks like we might need to do some field work...

Bailey

Post by Bailey »

They still have the house brands from Robinson and they're quite good however they don't do that much volume so I wouldn't think that the beer is unique. BTW their pizza is fantastic and the place has become very popular.

Bailey

Maudite

Post by Maudite »

Mike and staff are great and serve mean pizzas. On tap look for Robinsons, Steam Whistle, Camerons and you guessed it Unibroue. Very pleasant atmosphere while enjoying a fine ale or lager. Enjoy!