A trip to Buffalo

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

joey_capps
Bar Fly

Post by joey_capps »

Had a sort of impromptu trip to Rochester this weekend which included a stop at Premier Gourmet and Beers of the World. Didn't buy much but spent a fortune. Here's the haul

2 Westvletern 12
2 Westvletern 8
2 Achel Brune
2 Rochefort 10
2 Victory HopDevil
1 Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout
1 Anchor Holiday Ale

Oh and a Westy & Achel chalice.

I currently have all the trappist breweries represented in my cellar!

Cheers, Joe.

GregClow
Beer Superstar

Post by GregClow »

On 2002-11-24 18:03, jcappadocia wrote:

Had a sort of impromptu trip to Rochester this weekend which included a stop at Premier Gourmet and Beers of the World.
GAH! I was hoping that the next person to make a trip to Buffalo would post about it here in advance so I could ask them to pick up a couple of things. Crap!

Anyone else planning a trip down anytime soon? I'd love to tag along (and pitch in for gas money), or at least send you down with some cash and a short shopping list. :smile:

Greg

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GregClow on 2002-11-24 20:49 ]</font>

joey_capps
Bar Fly

Post by joey_capps »

Sorry Greg. Didn't really know I was going until about 11:00 am yesterday and we were on the road by noon. I'll try and let you know next time we go. Might upset my brother-in-law, though, if you tag along :wink:. Nonetheless, we'll probably be able to work something out.

Cheers, Joe.

Kent

Post by Kent »

Greg,

I have to appologise, I was just at Premier on Saturday. You could have tagged along but that would have involved a round trip to Cleveland and getting stuck in a snow storm in Erie PA.

I should be going once again before Christmas, but this is also a business trip. I would be happy to pick-up for you anything. They have an amazing selection and yet every time I go there, they are constantly appologising for not having more!

I still think a Saturday Bartowl gathering at Premier would be good,with perhaps a continuation at The Pizza Plant. Anyone up for a January get-together?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kent on 2002-11-26 20:36 ]</font>

GregClow
Beer Superstar

Post by GregClow »

Kent...

If you do end up making another trip to Buffalo sometime soon, and don't mind picking up a couple of things for me, please email me at greg@stainedproductions.com before you go and I'll send you a list. Thanks!

Greg

Lyle

Post by Lyle »

Hey guys,
Thanks for all of the kind words!

FYI, there have been a bunch more new arrivals this week, but I haven't been to the store to verify exactly what came in. There also are three large orders of new/holiday stuff due to arrive next week (hopefully!). So, you may want to hold off until next weekend.

However, I do know that one item we are starting to run short on is the Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale. It has been selling at a tremendous pace. We're trying to find more, but I'm not sure if/when our stock might get replenished. As always, if you want us to hold anything, just send me an email...

Cheers,
Lyle

Kenmore, NY 14217
tel:(716) 877-3574
email: premierbeer@adelphia.net

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lyle on 2002-11-27 08:59 ]</font>

Beer Snob

Post by Beer Snob »

Greg,
I will be making a trip to Buffalo on 20/12/02 for a bit of a session.The following morning ,regardless of my hangover, I will be heading for 'Premiere' for a few pre-christmas purchases.Can I help?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Beer Snob on 2002-12-02 18:31 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Beer Snob on 2002-12-02 18:32 ]</font>

GregClow
Beer Superstar

Post by GregClow »

On 2002-12-02 18:27, Beer Snob wrote:
I will be making a trip to Buffalo on 20/12/02 for a bit of a session.The following morning ,regardless of my hangover, I will be heading for 'Premiere' for a few pre-christmas purchases.Can I help?
I may be sorted before the 20th. But if not, I'll let you know. Thanks for the offer!

Greg