Mondial de la Bière 2003

Post details, reviews and recaps of interesting beer events in Ontario and elsewhere here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

joey_capps
Bar Fly

Post by joey_capps »

I was just at the Mondial de la Bière site and it looks like everything will be pretty much the same as last year: free admission, Widsor Station, etc. Wonder what exhibitors will be there considering the fiasco with the tickets last year. Anyway, we should look into putting together a Bar Towel road trip. Festival a couple of brewery tours etc.

Cheers, Joe

PS The festival runs June 4 to June 8

GregClow
Beer Superstar

Post by GregClow »

Has anyone decided if they're going to the Mondial this year? Any more thoughts on having a Bar Towel road trip?

If I end up going, and will probably go for the first few days (Wednesday to Friday). I imagine most people would probably have an easier time going for the weekend, but I'd like to avoid the crowds, and I have loads of vacation time to burn off at work, so this would be a good excuse to take some time off.

Greg

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GregClow on 2003-02-27 16:54 ]</font>

joey_capps
Bar Fly

Post by joey_capps »

I might pass up the Mondial this year in favour of the RateBeer party in Chicago. Unless, of course, I fall into some extra cash.

Joe.

Josh Oakes

Post by Josh Oakes »

I hear that. Chicago is priority. I'll be in Montreal at some point this year, but that timing doesn't work so well for me.