Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Sneaky Dees

Discuss Ontario's brewpubs, pubs, beer bars and restaurants here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Jon Walker
Seasoned Drinker

Post by Jon Walker »

Surprised nobody commented on this quote from the original post;
velovampire wrote: Tit was slightly stale, and tasting a touch dirty.
I don't always piss in a bottle but when I do...I prefer to call it Dos Equis.

velovampire
Seasoned Drinker

Post by velovampire »

Jon Walker wrote:Surprised nobody commented on this quote from the original post;
velovampire wrote: Tit was slightly stale, and tasting a touch dirty.
:lol:
Oh man, and the "T" and the "I" aren't even next to each other on the keyboard. :oops:

Weebay

Post by Weebay »

Wasn't sure if that was a typo or not....

Jon Walker
Seasoned Drinker

Post by Jon Walker »

I don't always piss in a bottle but when I do...I prefer to call it Dos Equis.

shintriad
Bar Fly

Post by shintriad »

Used to love that place in my collegiate days. They had Saint Andre Vienna Lager on tap for a while. It did the trick!

wilco

Post by wilco »

I was there about a month ago and pleased to find the Grand River Hannenberg Pils on tap... until it arrived and was obviously the victim of a dirty tap line. Getting in good beer is pointless when you can't serve it properly

Weebay

Post by Weebay »

Well Sir, I'll look into that.

JeffPorter
Beer Superstar

Post by JeffPorter »

My seven year old has 3 favourite restos in Toronto:

1) Caplansky's: because he likes Zane and Zane's always nice to him giving him things like draddles at Hannukah.

2) C'est What: Because he likes sitting at the bar with us playing chess (he cheats!), and also he likes the fish tank. (And also because he knows I love beer)

3) Sneaky Dees: For the simple reason that he loves shouting, "SNEAKY DEES!!!" as we pass it in the car on Bathurst.
"What can you say about Pabst Blue Ribbon that Dennis Hopper hasn’t screamed in the middle of an ether binge?" - Jordan St. John