Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

ISO: Muskoka Double Choc Cranberry Stout 2010

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

ontbeermaker

ISO: Muskoka Double Choc Cranberry Stout 2010

Post by ontbeermaker »

If anyone has got a bottle of this I would like to get one. I am looking for last years batch.

I would like to just do an in person trade because I am only looking for one bottle.

Heres what got I would trade you 1 bottle of Russian River Supplication. It is a 375ml bottle and it was a cost of $15 straight up for the 2010 muskoka.

If that doesnt interest you.
I have some other decent brews.
2005 Struise Pannepot Grand Reserva
Victory Storm King
Bells Expedition St

I have some others, so if you got one and the above doesnt interest you msg me and we can prob work something out.

I know this my first post. But I mostly just like to look on here. I am on RB under the same name.

I live in st catharines, work in hamilton and currently go to toronto every sunday. So I am sure we can figure a place to meet.

Thanks for looking

TheSevenDuffs
Beer Superstar

Post by TheSevenDuffs »

That is certainly a fair trade offer. If I had a bottle I would take you up on it for sure.

iguenard
Seasoned Drinker

Post by iguenard »

TheSevenDuffs wrote:That is certainly a fair trade offer. If I had a bottle I would take you up on it for sure.
+1

Supplication is my 2011 discovery. Wish I had one I'd do this in a second.

cfrancis
Bar Fly

Post by cfrancis »

Man I wish I still had a bottle.

jprime

Post by jprime »

I can hook you up. Where do you live?