Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

2012 Utopias any news?

This forum is for discussing everything beer retail: LCBO, Beer Store, Grocery Stores and Indie Stores.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

brew-san

2012 Utopias any news?

Post by brew-san »

Anyone heard anything about if\when the LCBO will be offering the 2012 version (10th Anniversary) of Utopias?

I know they've made previous versions available in the past using a lottery system. I was unlucky the first time and didn't heard about it the second time until it was too late. :( Trying to be a bit more proactive this year.

vandutchy

Post by vandutchy »

I have not heard of anything yet and I was lucky enough to get one of the bottles in last years lottery. It was around this time of year. You may want to check the vintages (www.vintages.com) website as they do post it along with wines, whisky etc. If all else fails I may be willing to sell mine as I have yet to open it. Cheers!

brew-san

Post by brew-san »

Did a poke around the Vintages site and didn't find anything. Just last years special offering. Tried to send them an email via the web form and it seems broken. :(

If you do decide to sell yours feel free to PM me.