Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

FT: assorted Bellwoods

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

wilco

FT: assorted Bellwoods

Post by wilco »

Got some Bellwoods to trade in case anyone missed a release:

-Motley Cru (2013)
-Hellwoods (2x)
-Lambda (2x)
-Toil & Trouble

Also just picked up fresh Brettal Head, Witchshark and Catherine Wheel if anyone wants those.

Mainly looking for sours or brett beers, but willing to listen to other offers. IP in Toronto or will ship
Last edited by wilco on Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chambertin

Post by Chambertin »

wilco wrote:Got some Bellwoods to trade in case anyone missed a release:

-Motley Cru (one each of 2013 and 2014)
-Hellwoods
-Bimini Twist
-Lambda (2x)
-No Sleep Till Brooklyn
-Toil & Trouble

Mainly looking for sours or brett beers, but willing to listen to other offers. IP in Toronto or will ship
Such as Orval, or Rodenbach Grand Cru or Maudite? I only have old ones though. Not sure what you consider Goose Island Sofie, but I have a 2013.