Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Ottawa Area Group Meeting #4

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

spinrsx
Beer Superstar

Ottawa Area Group Meeting #4

Post by spinrsx »

now that the canada day holiday is over, perhaps we should try to settle on a date/location of our next meet up?

pushkinwow

Post by pushkinwow »

Well I am useless/busy the next 3 weekends so I would vote to wait for a bit...but if not I can just join in for the next one.

iguenard
Seasoned Drinker

Post by iguenard »

Why not a weeknight?

The Mick

Post by The Mick »

Weeknights are good for me.
I don't always drink beer ... because sometimes my friends win and we have to go to macro-only establishments.

pushkinwow

Post by pushkinwow »

iguenard wrote:Why not a weeknight?
Good idea. Tuesday or Thursday work best for me...

spinrsx
Beer Superstar

Post by spinrsx »

figure I'll post the pic in here. The group met again last night and we tasted some great beers. Here is a picture of the line up. Thanks again to Sylvain for hosting!

http://spin.oldnews.ca/bb.jpg

Zuma

Post by Zuma »

spinrsx wrote:figure I'll post the pic in here. The group met again last night and we tasted some great beers. Here is a picture of the line up. Thanks again to Sylvain for hosting!

http://spin.oldnews.ca/bb.jpg
Have these turned into secret meetings now? ....Did not see a Sept 7 date mentioned in the thread.