Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Torontolife: 10 Best New Craft Beers at the LCBO now.

This forum is for discussing everything beer retail: LCBO, Beer Store, Grocery Stores and Indie Stores.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Gedge
Bar Fly

Post by Gedge »

Half-page ads for Sam Adams Latitude 48 and Phillips Hop circle in NOW today. "New and available only at the LCBO" - yet nothing on the site and (presumably) in store.

Belgian
Bar Towel Legend

Post by Belgian »

Despite what is or is not appearing now (Thanks, TL!) the Orval seems to be DISappearing - so now might be a good time to snag your stash.

I got 12 bottles at Spadina/Dundas today, feeling this beer was the bargain of the lot.
In Beerum Veritas

mintjellie
Seasoned Drinker

Post by mintjellie »

Bus shelter ads for Centennial IPA. They're really trying to push this IPA release.

Lukie

Post by Lukie »

mintjellie wrote:Bus shelter ads for Centennial IPA. They're really trying to push this IPA release.
They are bringing a sizeable stock then. Any one know the bottling date yet?

mintjellie
Seasoned Drinker

Post by mintjellie »

She may have been wrong, but the cashier I spoke to at the LCBO in Angus said it's going on the general list.
Lukie wrote:
mintjellie wrote:Bus shelter ads for Centennial IPA. They're really trying to push this IPA release.
They are bringing a sizeable stock then. Any one know the bottling date yet?