Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

LCBO Founders Brewery Feature

This forum is for discussing everything beer retail: LCBO, Beer Store, Grocery Stores and Indie Stores.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Blasphomet

Post by Blasphomet »

If you were paying attention, i noted that my opinion had changed.

I was original excited about it. I am no longer excited about it. Suck it.

Is me questioning this release and not being as fagh over it anymore as you probably are... is it making you question yourself or something? Is that why your post was condescending?

I could not post here... and the five people that do post around these parts can jerk each other off about everything instead. :)

spinrsx
Beer Superstar

Post by spinrsx »

damn you 5 people (I'm included in this number probably) for posting messages on a message board!!
Blasphomet wrote:If you were paying attention, i noted that my opinion had changed.

Is me questioning this release and not being as fagh over it anymore as you probably are... is it making you question yourself or something? Is that why your post was condescending?

I could not post here... and the five people that do post around these parts can jerk each other off about everything instead. :)

Kekumba

Post by Kekumba »

Only Dirty Bastard at Richmond/Kirkwood, though the FBS tag and shelf was empty beside it. Also nothing at Bank/Walkley as per a friend.

So, next week in Ottawa perhaps? Even though it's seemingly sitting around here somewhere.

spinrsx
Beer Superstar

Post by spinrsx »

orleans/innes store said today they're getting the other founders beers, but that they are not available to them at this point. Orleans had like 6 new beers come in last Saturday. So I bet they get the founders this saturday
Kekumba wrote:Only Dirty Bastard at Richmond/Kirkwood, though the FBS tag and shelf was empty beside it. Also nothing at Bank/Walkley as per a friend.

So, next week in Ottawa perhaps? Even though it's seemingly sitting around here somewhere.

cratez
Beer Superstar

Post by cratez »

Blasphomet wrote:Suck it...not being as fagh over it anymore...is it making you question yourself or something? I could not post here... and the five people that do post around these parts can jerk each other off...
Thank you for the grade school response. I will be sure to take your posts seriously in the future.
"Bar people do not live as long as vegan joggers. However, they have more fun." - Bruce Elliott

Blasphomet

Post by Blasphomet »

cratez wrote:
Blasphomet wrote:Suck it...not being as fagh over it anymore...is it making you question yourself or something? I could not post here... and the five people that do post around these parts can jerk each other off...
Thank you for the grade school response. I will be sure to take your posts seriously in the future.
Good! You should!
Last edited by Blasphomet on Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blasphomet

Post by Blasphomet »

spinrsx wrote:damn you 5 people (I'm included in this number probably) for posting messages on a message board!!
Blasphomet wrote:If you were paying attention, i noted that my opinion had changed.

It looks like you are taking my comment the wrong way. Backwards in fact.

JProulx

Post by JProulx »

Blasphomet wrote: ... Suck it.

...are you sure you're old enough to be consuming alcohol?

instantkamera

Post by instantkamera »

but you are quoted as having said:
I gotta say, I still don't care much about this release.
a statement that makes it sound like there was never a time when you cared about the release. This is obviously easily misunderstood, so you can see how someone might be confused.
Is me questioning this release and not being as fagh over it anymore
What is 'fagh'? Serious question.
No one cares, man.

I'm not even trying to be a dick, I'm stating a literal fact. No one cares if you post here, no one cares if I post here. *I* do it because I enjoy it and have legitimate questions/comments I feel like sharing. I have no expectations of the community in terms of reciprocation.

What's keeping you here? If it's the same, you might want to reflect on the reality of the situation and chill. It's a fucking regional beer message board.

iguenard
Seasoned Drinker

Post by iguenard »

Stop feeding the troll you fools, and fahg-etaboutit.

instantkamera

Post by instantkamera »

iguenard wrote:Stop feeding the troll you fools, and fahg-etaboutit.
Suck it.

iguenard
Seasoned Drinker

Post by iguenard »

instantkamera wrote:
Suck it.
Okay!

instantkamera

Post by instantkamera »

iguenard wrote:
instantkamera wrote:
Suck it.
Okay!
:lol:

vandutchy

Post by vandutchy »

cratez wrote:
Blasphomet wrote: I gotta say, I still don't care much about this release.
Yet you've posted in this thread seven times, inquired about the exact store locations for this release, and just last month said:
Blasphomet wrote: Now this is something to get excited about.
Zing!

pushkinwow

Post by pushkinwow »

It seems like Ottawa usually gets stuff about 2 weeks after everywhere else...so fingers crossed before Christmas.
spinrsx wrote:orleans/innes store said today they're getting the other founders beers, but that they are not available to them at this point. Orleans had like 6 new beers come in last Saturday. So I bet they get the founders this saturday
Kekumba wrote:Only Dirty Bastard at Richmond/Kirkwood, though the FBS tag and shelf was empty beside it. Also nothing at Bank/Walkley as per a friend.