Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Indie Alehouse Stout Night - Dec 20

Post details, reviews and recaps of interesting beer events in Ontario and elsewhere here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Cass
Beer Superstar

Indie Alehouse Stout Night - Dec 20

Post by Cass »

https://www.uniiverse.com/listings/stou ... 1419098400
Indie Alehouse will be hosting the third annual Stout Night on Saturday December 20th.

Warning: This event is not for the "light" beer drinker.

For its third year Stout Night will be hosted at Indie Alehouse's Barrel House, as a festival style event. We will be showcasing some of the best stouts from across Ontario with a wide variety of styles and flavours. Stouts will be announced between now and Dec 20th.

Here are the details-

Tickets $20, includes a glass and 2 drink tickets.

2 sessions - 1-4pm & 5-8pm - please be sure to select the correct session in the pop up window when purchasing your ticket(s).

Drink tickets - $2 each, one token = 4oz pour

Food will be available for purchase onsite

The event will be held at Indie Alehouse's barrel house at 165 Geary Ave.

This event is 19+

Cash only on premises

Tickets are non refundable
Last edited by Cass on Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

A
Bar Fly

Post by A »

I will miss the relentless stout onslaught of the past two stout nights - Having some 20-25 glasses of stout on the table was very cool :)

broedie4

Post by broedie4 »

I will make sure there is one IPA available. Help keep the balance.

A
Bar Fly

Post by A »

There's no balance on Stout Night!