Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Next LCBO release

Contribute your own beer reviews and ratings of beers that are made or available in Ontario.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

mustang3

Post by mustang3 »

Hey all,
I emailed the LCBO to find out when the next seasonal release was happening.I don't know if they're cutting back on them or if I got inaccurate information, but needless to say I'm disappointed the spring promotion is only going to use already listed beers.. I work at a liquor store in Ajax so I'll ask my manager what's going on. Here's the list:

" Our next beer promotion will take place this summer. Enclosed is a list of the products that will be featured (the promotion will run from late May to late August).

Please note that we have had most of these products in the past but there are 3 new ones. The ones marked with an asterisk are repeats.

504688 Fuller's London Pride 500 mL*
696781 Hook Norton Haymaker 500 mL*
696823 St. Peter's Summer Ale 500 mL*
912535 Edelweiss Weissbier 500 mL*
411157 Brussels White 330 mL*
479154 Floris Ninkeberry Gardenbeer 330 mL*
696807 Belhaven Classic Choice Fruit 500 mL*
698548 Fruli Strawberry Beer 250 mL
698522 Hop Back Summer Lightning 500 mL
698530 Mahr's Brau Weisse Bock 500 mL

The spring promotion will feature British beers that are currently listed products.

Thank you for your interest in the LCBO."

Cass
Beer Superstar

Post by Cass »

Thanks very much for the post mustang3. We have been talking about the next release here:

http://www.bartowel.com/board/viewtopic ... forum=7&15