Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Own A Piece of Black Oak

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Asst. Grain Shoveller

Own A Piece of Black Oak

Post by Asst. Grain Shoveller »

Shameless Marketing Plug :o
Yes you too can own a piece of Black Oak Brewing Co.
Priceless bags of concrete (or clean fill) left over from our plumbing project are now available to you the individual beer enthusiast. What a collectors dream, who cares about labels or crowns when you can have in your personal collection pieces of concrete that had such brewing greats as John, Paul, George (sorry no Ringo), Bruce, Matthew, Michael treading across them whilst they loving craft that oh-so-tasty beer. Think of the carts of beer, the tons of spent grain that would have crossed over these very pieces. Hand bagged by Jeremy in authentic malt bags, this is a limited one time offer. As an extra bonus when picking up your priceless bags of brewing history you can for an additional fee touch the severed drain which caused so much swearing and grief by Ken.
HURRY, HURRY, Run, don't waddle, to your phone with your very high credit limit, credit card in hand. All of our operators are standing by. Remember this is a limited time offer.
For an extra additional fee, Ken will personally sign each bag, denoting its authenticity, and for a further additional fee each bag will be numbered.
Legal note: Swimsuit models not availble with bags of concrete.
Purchaser must have own truck to move the stuff away.
This offer not valid unless your really gullible.
Not responsible for hernias or sneezing fits from concrete dust.

(Sorry I just had to blow off some steam :lol: )

Have a great long weekend.

Cheers
Ken

DougShoemaker

Post by DougShoemaker »

Ken,
I think You missed Your calling as a comedy writer.

Good stuff!

Cheers, Doug

Andicus
Bar Fly

Post by Andicus »

I knew it was too good to be true... :cry:

pootz
Beer Superstar

Post by pootz »

Sounds great Ken ....next time I'm in for the Nut Cracker growlers, I'll save up a steamer to "Christen" your executive washroom facilities :lol:
Aventinus rules!