Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Unibroue beer dinner @ The Academy Of Spherical Arts- March

Post details, reviews and recaps of interesting beer events in Ontario and elsewhere here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Colin @ Canada

Post by Colin @ Canada »

The ACADEMY of SPHERICAL ARTS
38 Hanna Ave., Toronto, Ontario, Canada M6K 1X5
(416) 532-2782 Fax (416) 532 3075

Unibroue Beer Dinner

Monday March 22, 2004
Doors @ 5:00 P.M.
Dinner @ 7:00 P.M.
$60.00 Per Guest.
Reservations Required. Seating Limited.
Complementary Pool All Night.
Door Prizes
Hosted By: Unibroue Brewery

Steamed Scallops With A Butter Citrus Sauce
Served With Blanche De Chambly

Baby Arugula With Grilled Pear, Goats Cheese In A Light Vinaigrette
Served With La Fin Du Monde

Scottish Smoked Salmon On A Potato Pancake With Sour Cream, Capers And Onions
Served With Raftman

Spicy Lamb Curry With Potatoes And Vegetables
Served With Maudite

Chocolate Mousse And Fresh Berries
Served With Trois Pistoles

Anyone who wants to come to this but has dietary restrictions, send me a private message and I will try to accommodate you.
Best time to call to reserve a seat is between 10:00am - 6:00pm Monday- Friday.
I am very excited about this one. I hope some of you can make it.
Colin.

Colin @ Canada

Post by Colin @ Canada »

As of today the Unibroue beer dinner is 50 Percent sold, so anyone who might be waiting till the last minute should call in soon as it will probably sell out in the next two to three weeks. Looking forward to seeing and meeting everyone who made a reservation. Colin

Colin @ Canada

Post by Colin @ Canada »

We are now completely sold out. Thanks to everyone who reserved a seat. Looking forward to seeing you all. We will hopefully be doing our next beer event in the spring or early summer.
Colin

Cass
Beer Superstar

Post by Cass »

Really looking forward to this tonight. Say hi if anyone here is going to be there!

Cass
Beer Superstar

Post by Cass »

It was a good event last night - thanks to Colin, Steve and Kelly for organizing!

Colin @ Canada

Post by Colin @ Canada »

Thanks to everyone who attended. Was great to meet Gunny and see Cass, Geoffery from Esprit and Rob from Amsterdam Brewery. Steve and Kelly from Unibroue did a great job hosting the event and the prizes which consisted of a 3L bottle of La Fin Du Monde, two 750ml Bottles of Ephemere, two Beer Packs with three bottles of 750ml beers not available in Ontario with a small framed piece of artwork and two beer packs with three bottles of 750ml beers added to the evening. Looking forward to our next event and Bartowel will be the first to hear about it.
Colin