Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Alesmith in Syracuse

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

spinrsx
Beer Superstar

Alesmith in Syracuse

Post by spinrsx »

from Party Sources facebook page

'AleSmith Brewing Company's Speedway Stout, Old Numbskull, X, and IPA just landed on the shelves'

grub
Seasoned Drinker

Post by grub »

oooh, that gives hope we might finally get more than yulesmith in buffalo... c'mon old numbskull!
@grubextrapolate // @biergotter // http://biergotter.org/

rudolf

Post by rudolf »

grub wrote:oooh, that gives hope we might finally get more than yulesmith in buffalo... c'mon old numbskull!
I've heard that it is on the way.

Captain Lawrence is supposedly coming as well.

When is the question. I'd been hearing that founders was "on the way" for 3 years before it actually showed..

-rudy

pushkinwow

Post by pushkinwow »

rudolf wrote:
grub wrote:oooh, that gives hope we might finally get more than yulesmith in buffalo... c'mon old numbskull!
I've heard that it is on the way.

Captain Lawrence is supposedly coming as well.

When is the question. I'd been hearing that founders was "on the way" for 3 years before it actually showed..

-rudy
Well Alesmith was on the shelves in Vermont a couple of weeks ago and along with Founders so I imagine it will be at better establishments in upstate NY soonish.

sprague11
Seasoned Drinker

Post by sprague11 »

The consumers on Sheridan at Niagara Falls BLVD told me they "might" be getting Speeway, Old Numbskull and the IPA this winter and the Summer Yulesmith next year. Might.