Bar Towel Radio is a new podcast from The Bar Towel. It will feature interviews and discussion about what's happening in the exciting beer scene in Ontario.
Bar Towel Radio is perfect for beer fans who are just getting into beer in Ontario, or for seasoned connoisseurs looking for some new and interesting information.
You can subscribe to Bar Towel Radio by clicking on the box above or the feed here. You can download individual episode MP3s below.
Listen to Bar Towel Radio on iTunes.
- Episode 1: Interview with Ken Woods of Black Oak Brewery, May 9, 2007
- Episode 2: Interview with Ralph Morana of Bar Volo, May 21, 2007
- Episode 3: Interview with George Milbrandt of C'est What, June 16, 2007
- Episode 4: Interview with Peter Lopaty of Esprit Agencies, July 2, 2007
- Episode 5: Interview with Phil DiFonzo of the King Brewery, July 8, 2007
- Episode 6: Interview with Karen Gaudino of the Creemore Springs Brewery, July 28, 2007
- Episode 7: 2007 Golden Tap Awards Ceremony, August 19, 2007
- Episode 8: Interview with John Romano of Nickel Brook Brewery, October 15, 2007
- Episode 9: Interview with Lindsey Key of Trafalgar Ales & Meads, October 16, 2007
- Episode 10: Interview with Michael Hancock of Denison's Brewing Company, October 17, 2007
- Episode 11: Interview with Brian Morin and Dayna Guy of beerbistro, April 20, 2008 (recorded October 2007)
- Episode 12: Interview with Phin DeMink and Paul Cain of Southern Tier Brewing (Lakewood, NY), April 27, 2008
- NEW! Special interview sessions with different brewers at Volo Cask Days, October 18, 2008
More episodes to come - stay tuned!
Back to The Bar Towel