Omnipollo beers

Contribute your own beer reviews and ratings here.

Moderators: GregClow, Cass

Belgian
Bar Towel Legend

Omnipollo beers

Postby Belgian » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:04 pm

Omnipollo Prodromus Deep Fried Graham Cracked Chocolate Chunk Caramel Bar
- unusually rich and powerful caramel-toasted marshmallow / vanilla graham mingling with the chocolate and rich malts. It's basically S'mores in beer form. Though it was a lot to drink through over two days, I began to enjoy its red wine-like rich intensity, and the big flavors are extremely good. I might get another can or two to push the limits of my sweet tooth.

Omnipollo Zodiak IPA
- also in cans at LCBO right now. It's fairly stunning, and I admit I was thirsty but some of you have seen a few more more beers like it:
"A beautifully foggy and tasty IPA I would say in the Vermont persuasion. Pale gold-blonde coat and creamy white head, aromas and tastes of citrus and pine. Palate is easy going but not dilute, supporting a profile that is dry plus a note fruity-sweet - sort of guava like plus hints of pear and apricot, interesting counter to the lemon and pine needles. Even a note spicy like pepper and vanilla. Extremely good. "

Omnipollo will get my business when I see their stuff. A serious entry to the Ontario market, and the prices are competitive for the quality.
In Beerum Veritas
lister
Beer Superstar

Re: Omnipollo beers

Postby lister » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:54 am

Omnipollo Prodromus Deep Fried Graham Cracked Chocolate Chunk Caramel Bar

Quite happy with that one though if there ever was a beer for the smaller cans, this would be it.
lister
beerstodiscover

Postby beerstodiscover » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:57 pm

I''m also very happy to see Omnipollo brewing here.

Zodiak IPA - Loving it.
Prodromus - A bit too much for me. Perhaps I should have drank it over two days.

The only other Omnipollo beer I've had is Noa Pecan Mud Cake Imperial Stout, which was a 10/10.
Belgian
Bar Towel Legend

Postby Belgian » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:15 pm

beerstodiscover wrote:The only other Omnipollo beer I've had is Noa Pecan Mud Cake Imperial Stout, which was a 10/10.

I had the Omnipollo Nebuchadnezzar IIPA (8.5%) three summers ago and gave it a 4.1 on RateBeer.
In Beerum Veritas
sofakingdrunk
Bar Fly

Postby sofakingdrunk » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:18 pm

Belgian wrote:
beerstodiscover wrote:The only other Omnipollo beer I've had is Noa Pecan Mud Cake Imperial Stout, which was a 10/10.

I had the Omnipollo Nebuchadnezzar IIPA (8.5%) three summers ago and gave it a 4.1 on RateBeer.

The Nebuchadnezzar was a brilliant beer. I'd love to see them brewing that here
Quotashun

Postby Quotashun » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:49 am

So far I've only tried Zodiak (seems it's always on tap whenever I go to King Taps), and it's solid; 3.75 or slightly less for me if I was rating it.

Return to “Beer Reviews”